* Remove all packaging before burning
* Keep away from other candles when lit
* Do not place in a draft
* Never leave a burning candle unattended
* Check regularly to ensure correct burning
* Never move a lit candle
* Lit candles should be out of reach from children/pets at all times
* Never leave wick trimmings or any other material in the wax pool
* Keep burning candles away from flammable objects
* Always use a base under your candle
* Make sure the candle is on a level surface
* Discontinue candle when 1/2" of wax remains.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, injury or smoke damage.