RECYCLED WAX FIRE STARTERs
Ingredients: Paper egg carton, scented recycled wax, dryer lint and/or shredded paper
Safety & Burning Instructions:
These fire starters are not made for gas fireplaces or interior wood stoves. To light a fire in a wood burning fireplace or fire pit, place one of the fire starters under dry wood, arrange for proper air flow to allow for optimal burning and light cardboard.
Do not attempt to move a fire starter once it is lit. Never attempt to light in your hand. Do not use accelerants when lighting. As always, never leave a fire unattended and keep out of the reach of children.
(Prepare for the Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake by having these on hand!)